DevOps AWS Engineer
About the role
We’re looking for a DevOps AWS Engineer who’ll be responsible for working with tech leads, system architects and QA leads for Fintech Products.
- Develop DevOps enabled solutions on AWS by leveraging various native and third-party tools
- Automate and orchestrate workloads across multiple public cloud providers using reusable and parameterized IaC templates like Terraform and Ansible
- Embrace continuous Integration/deployment in a delivery pipeline that will perform automated quality checks, deploy cloud infrastructure and applications quickly, and provide operational metrics for stake holders.
- Integrate 3rd party tools with CICD processes (e.g.,SonarQube).•Align with release plan, managing release builds and communicating with stakeholders
- Document and audit infrastructure design documents, capturing accurate landscape of deployed systems with their network and security controls.
- Work in an agile and fast paced, DevOps environment
- Must have a solid understanding and experience on core DevOps / CI / CD -Git version control, Branching strategies, Deployment strategies, Automated Pipelines and applications/tools like Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Artifactory, GitHub Actions, etc.
- Must be fully hands-on in writing reusable Terraform scripts. For AWS preferred but multiple cloud providers would be an added advantage.
- Must have experience with AWS services such as VPC, S3, Lambda, CloudFront, SQS, ELB, ECS, IAM, KMS, EC2, Organizations, Glue, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, CloudFormation. Familiarity with middleware software such as Nginx, Kafka, and other components used in public cloud environment is a plus.
- Must have experience with containerized microservices -Docker/ECS/EKS/Kubernetes
- Strong understanding of Cloud Networking, NSGs, VPCs, DNS, Routing, web protocols, firewalls, etc.•Understanding Cloud Security best practices in AWS would be an added advantage.
- Understanding of Linux and Windows Operating Systems including endpoint protection
- Can provision and manage RDMS databases and has a good understanding of SQL for basic configuration related activities
- Experience in designing highly available and disaster-proof solutions is a definite plus
- Preferably, AWS certified DevOps engineer certification•Familiarity with AWS IAM concepts and common authentication methods.
- 6 to 10 Years
- Pune, India (Remote)
We’re committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of payments and create a sustainable career. Join the rising leader in the payment AI industry and be part of our diverse global team.